Tuesday 31 August 2010

IFComp Go, Go, Go!

Last minute idea, last minute sign-up!

I've got just over four weeks. I'll be beta-testing whatever I've got after two weeks.

That doesn't sound like long, but two weeks is all the time I had for development and testing for Snowblind Aces, and 168 times longer than I had for Six-Chamber Champion. Also.. this is kind of not going to be a standard text adventure.

But... it's also going to be the most text adventure-ish game I've made.

I'd say more, but I think part of the fun of IFComp is being (pleasantly?) surprised by the games on release day.

3 comments:

george said...

Exciting!

Put up the spacecat signal when you need testers.

Jeremy, Text Game Ninja said...

Sounds cool, I want to play.

gnome said...

You also know where to find people willing to beta test. Also expect some emails pretty soon.

Cheers!